Let’s face it, you’ve seen anime girls even before you thought of the “ecchi” genre. These anime girls can be whatever you want and fill your desires in any way they can.
Ecchi anime is truly unique to Japan because not only does it fill the male fantasy, but it also portrays teenage hormones in a whole different manner. Ecchi anime are definitely the cornerstone when it comes to exporting Japanese anime culture internationally.
In this article, we selected 15 of the best ecchi anime which will either have you slowly become a degen, or feed into your lust-filled creativity more and more.
- 1. Yosuga no Sora
- 2. High School DxD
- 3. Mother of the Goddess Dormitory
- 4. Kiss x Sis
- 5. Sekirei
- 6. To LOVE-Ru
- 7. Redo of a Healer
- 8. Harem in Another World Labyrinth
- 9. Goblin Slayer
- 10. Kanokon
- 11. Yamada’s First Time: B Gata H Kei
- 12. Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon
- 13. Tejina-Senpai
- 14. Interspecies Reviewers
- 15. How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
1. Yosuga no Sora
Originally a visual novel, Yosuga no Sora was adapted into a 12-episode anime that features a 3 minutes omake segment at the end of each episode.
Twins Haruka and Sora Kasugano have lost both of their parents. Starting their lives anew, they return to their childhood home. However, revisiting such a nostalgic place also means recalling all the memories the two of them made together, be it those that gave them blissful joy or those that made them suffer painful sorrow. Meeting both old acquaintances and new companions alike, the story of Haruka and Sora only gets more convoluted as their lives are slowly influenced by different acts of love, friendship, envy—and perhaps even lust.
At first sight, many people might turn away in disgust when finding out the anime includes incest and softcore, while disregarding all other aspects of the story. However Yosuga no Sora is a genuinely enticing drama that, when looked at with an unbiased and thoughtful perspective, displays a heartwarming drama.
- The main plot of the anime is presented in a multi-arc branching format that independently tells the stories of Kazuha, Akira, Nao, and Sora while sharing certain common episodes
- The main character does have sex with multiple girls over the course of the series, but these scenes have a meaning
- Famously recognized as a great example of a “soft-hentai”
2. High School DxD
High School DxD is known for its award-winning English dub. At the Behind the Voice Actors Awards, Jamie Marchi won “Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in an Anime Television Series/OVA” in 2014. The series also won “Best Vocal Ensemble in an Anime Television Series/OVA” in 2015 for season 2
High school student Issei Hyoudou is your run-of-the-mill pervert who does nothing productive with his life, peeping on women and dreaming of having his own harem one day. Things seem to be looking up for Issei when a beautiful girl asks him out on a date, although she turns out to be a fallen angel who brutally kills him! However, he gets a second chance at life when beautiful senior student Rias Gremory, who is a top-class devil, revives him as her servant, recruiting Issei into the ranks of the school’s Occult Research club.
This is the go-to ecchi anime for all types of viewers, some could even say it’s the first step into becoming an anime degen. If you’re interested in seeing hot anime chicks that are uncensored, you have got to watch this anime.
- This anime will have you in the heat every episode with the sheer amount of ecchi in it
- The allusions in this anime are great and if you understand them; helps you appreciate the writing put into the characters
- It has an uncensored version, OVAs, and the hentai scene for it is huge
3. Mother of the Goddess Dormitory
This anime is your textbook example of shotacon. It gets wild in many scenes concerning ecchi. However, it does not reject any enjoyment it.
Twelve-year-old Koushi Nagumo’s life suddenly goes downhill when his father abandons him after their house burns down. Left to fend for himself, Koushi collapses on the street, but an eccentric woman named Mineru Wachi takes pity on him and brings him to the female dormitory “Megami-ryou”. Despite this, Koushi does his best to fulfill the duties of this crazy new life!
This anime simply is what we all wanted as degens. Do watch this with an open mind since it heavily portrays older women with young boy vibes.
- The nudity was totally uncensored upon airing on ATX channels, as far as Japan’s decency laws will allow for, and delivers the goods within the first few minutes of episode one
- Also succeeds in having an aesthetically attractive and diverse best-girl cast
- Watch this by yourself, I’m begging you
4. Kiss x Sis
This is 1 of 3 animes that were a gateway drug for anime veterans who expertly enjoy ecchi anime. Kiss x Sis runs 12 episodes and has OVAs to fulfill your lewd fantasies.
Now at the end of his middle school career, Keita studies fervently to be able to attend Ako and Riko’s high school. While doing so, however, he must resolve his conflicting feelings for his siblings and either reject or succumb to his sisters’ intimate advances. Fortunately—or perhaps unfortunately for Keita—his sisters aren’t the only women lusting after him, and there’s no telling when the allure of temptation will get the better of the boy as well.
“What are you watching step bro”, watch this anime to fulfill your lustful desires while enjoying the beauty of youth. This one goes out to my peculiar ecchi fans
- Every episode has a sex reference/innuendo
- Just straight-up lewdness of the very highest degree, and the closest thing to hentai you’ll ever find without actually crossing the line
- Albeit an ecchi anime, each episode is refreshing to watch
Ecchi, memeable moments, OVAs, video games, it’s yours my friend, only if you give up your humanity. Sekirei is a cult classic when it comes to ecchi, to be fair, it set a lot of fans standards when it comes to 2-D women.
Struggling yet brilliant 19-year-old Minato Sahashi has failed his college entrance exams for the second time, resulting in him being regarded as worthless by those around him. However, the course of his seemingly bleak future is altered dramatically when a beautiful, supernatural woman falls from the sky and into his life. That woman, Musubi, is a unique being known as a “Sekirei,” a humanoid extraterrestrial with extraordinary abilities. These aliens are known for kissing humans carrying the Ashikabi gene in order to awaken additional latent powers deep within.
There are plenty of YouTube clips and memes based on this anime. the most notable being “Moshi Moshi dare desu ka”. This will fill your harem/ecchi desires.
- The first 12-episode anime series adaptation was produced by the animation studio Seven Arcs and directed by Keizō Kusakawa
- The series covers approximately the first fifty chapters of the manga on which it is based
- Sekirei is targeted at a male audience, viewers who dislike ecchi/harem anime should look elsewhere. Likewise, those who love fan service should give Sekirei a try
6. To LOVE-Ru
To Love-Ru is licensed in North America by Sentai Filmworks and distributed by Section23 Films. To Love-Ru has been adapted into five video games; two Nintendo DS visual novels, two Playstation Vita games, and a smartphone game.
To LOVE-Ru depicts Rito’s daily struggles with the bizarre chaos that begins upon the arrival of Lala. With an evergrowing legion of swooning beauties that continuously foil his attempted confessions to Haruna, To LOVE-Ru is a romantic comedy full of slapstick humour, sexy girls, and outlandishly lewd moments that defy the laws of physics.
In every episode, we stray further and further from god. This anime is super harem heavy whilst being a fan-service-centred masterpiece.
- To Love-Ru has been adapted into five video games; two Nintendo DS visual novels, two Playstation Vita games, and a smartphone game
- In early 2018, a Goo poll of 5,322 people saw To Love Ru voted the most erotic manga in Weekly Shōnen Jump’s history
- This anime’s ecchi is soo hardcore that it became a controversy in Japan and certain volumes of it are banned from Australia
7. Redo of a Healer
Redo fo a Healer garnered controversy due to its depiction of extreme violence, gratuitous amounts of sexual content and rape, and other content such as the treatment of female characters, cannibalism, slavery, and torture, all elements often being used as a plot device, especially in the first two episodes.
When Keyaru acquired his powers as a Hero who specialized in healing all injuries regardless of severity, it seemed that he would walk the path to a great future. But what awaited him instead was great agony; he was subjected to years of seemingly endless hellish torture and abuse. Keyaru’s healing skills allowed him to secretly collect the memories and abilities of those he treated, gradually making him stronger than anyone else. But by the time he reached his full potential, it was far too late—he had already lost everything.
Finally, after all these years, the definitive magnum opus of the Japanese anime industry is here. Eva who? Shingeki no what? Redo of Healer is unironically one of the best shows in recent memory. It’s not for everyone, in fact, it’s probably not for most people. That’s fine. It was for me.
- Since its airing, the anime adaptation of Redo of Healer gained a higher-than-average percentage of female viewers and Tsukiyo expressed their surprise on Twitter
- In Anime News Network’s Winter 2021 Preview Guide, the series was panned by most of the reviewers for its recurring “rape and revenge”, an aspect of the light novels that gained controversy before the anime premiere
- Both the light novel and the manga grew in their popularity, which led to an increase in digital sales. Several volumes of the manga also ranked in the top ten of Amazon Japan’s manga charts
8. Harem in Another World Labyrinth
It was produced by Passione and directed by Naoyuki Tatsuwa, with scripts written by Kurasumi Sunayama, character designs handled by Makoto Uno, and music composed by Tomoki Kikuya.
One day, high school student Michio Kaga attempts to start a strange online game he found while browsing the internet. Instead, he gets transported to a rural village in the game’s world, equipped with special skills and an overpowered sword. After collecting his thoughts, he finds himself battling against bandits and soon realizes that he cannot log out. Resigning himself to fate and accepting this reality, Michio sets out on a journey—enjoying his new life, conquering dungeons to earn money, and building a harem to satisfy all his manly desires.
Might look like the typical isekai with ecchi but it’s pretty good actually. It takes its time, it’s not rushed at all and it has a lot of detail in the skills of the world, also the ecchi scenes in general are when the protagonist has sex with his slave. That might sound bad but it’s not like forced sex, they are pretty well done for a mild hentai anime.
- One of those rare instances where the plot and ecchi actually work together and don’t drown each other out
- Not your typical Isekai, the MC is not overpowered and has to work for what he wants
- Animation is done well
9. Goblin Slayer
Based on the light novel series written by Kumo Kagyu, published by SoftBank Creative on February 15, 2016. The series has been adapted to a manga written by Kosuke Kurose, and published by Square Enix on May 25, 2016.
To commemorate her first day as a Porcelain-ranked adventurer, the 15-year-old Priestess joins a band of young, enthusiastic rookies to investigate a tribe of goblins responsible for the disappearance of several village women. Unprepared and inexperienced, the group soon faces its inevitable demise from an ambush while exploring a cave. With no one else left standing, the terrified Priestess accepts her fate—until the Goblin Slayer unexpectedly appears to not only rescue her with little effort but destroy the entire goblin nest.
The genius of Goblin Slayer comes from the application of Sun Tzu’s, “The Art of War,” via the Goblin Slayer’s willingness to think like a goblin (i.e. “To know your enemy, you must become your enemy”); hence, why the Goblin Slayer used goblin blood to conceal his own scent and displayed an indifferent, callousness during his various killing-sprees.
- This show is not for those with a weak heart, please be advised there are many graphic scenes
- The series also has a movie out and an upcoming season 2 in development
- If dungeons and dragons and anime had a kid, it would be Goblin Slayer
Kanokon’s story revolves around Kouta Oyamada, an extremely innocent young first-year high school student who moves from the country to the city and thus transfers to Kunpō High School.
Kouta has girl troubles of the supernatural sort. For some reason, he keeps attracting the attention (and affection) of animal spirits! Having spent most of his life in the country, Kouta is understandably nervous when he moves in with his grandma to attend a high school in the big city. He hoped to make a good impression, but having Chizuru, a beautiful fox spirit, hanging off his arm didn’t seem to be the sort of image he wanted to have.
Yes indeed, this is one of THE closest things to hentai you will probably ever see in an anime. It’s nuts. But what’s underneath all the fanservice, you ask? Well, a mediocre storyline, I’m sorry to say. This anime focuses all its energy on the fanservice
- The story itself is pretty much an episode-by-episode story; there’s not a lot of stuff that binds the episodes together
- If the anime was not enough for you, check out the OVAs, they are pretty raunchy in terms of ecchi-ness
- Hide this anime from anyone you live with. Unless they like hentai too
11. Yamada’s First Time: B Gata H Kei
B Gata H Kei revolves around lascivious 15-year-old high school student Yamada, who makes it a goal to have sexual relations with 100 different guys. However, her insecurities as a virgin herself lead her to reject every guy who attempts to make a move on her.
Most people, including the girl herself, would say that first-year high school student Yamada is beautiful and perfect. Despite this, she is working towards a peculiar goal: to have sex with one hundred men by the end of high school. Trying to put some sense into her head, Yamada’s best friend, Miharu Takeshita, points out a major flaw in that plan—she is completely inexperienced with men. With contending rivals for his affection and her own raging hormones, Yamada must find ways to seduce Kosuda and take his cherry. However, as she gets closer to Kosuda, she finds herself increasingly enjoying their time spent together.
This anime is hilarious, the presentation is mature, there are actually witty comments and it’s suggestive enough to keep you interested without actually revealing too much… PLUS they manage to pull it off without having stupid characters.
- The art is pretty good. Yamada and others are well-drawn and cute and backgrounds and scenery (like Kanejou’s house) can be very pretty
- If you love ecchi and comedy, you’ll surely love B Gata H Kei~
- The best part about Yamada is that she’s daring, as you’ll see if you watch the show. Let’s face it, it’s not often that you have a sex-obsessed female character in anime
12. Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon
The anime series is produced by Sunrise and aired between October 5, 2014, and March 29, 2015. An action shooter game for the PlayStation Vita titled Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons tr. was released on May 28, 2015.
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi is the first princess of the noble Misurugi Empire. The kingdom has seen great power and prosperity due to the advancement of the revolutionary technology known as “Mana,” an abstract bending of light that has reduced the world’s problems of war and pollution to a timeless peace.
The plethora of unnecessary fanservice isn’t actually as big an issue as some folk will allude to. HOWEVER, if you’re uncomfortable being seen watching a highly-fanservice show… you might need to watch by yourself.
- Cross Ange does a competent job at giving you multifaceted, developing characters to feel things about, even if those feelings are mostly hatred and/or pity
- Animation-wise, Ange looks pretty okay at its best, and pretty bad at its worst
- Lots of tits and ass in this one for your lustful desires
With 12 half-length episodes, Tejina-Senpai runs a trend of adapting storytelling in the form of humorous skits. Every episode contains various segments that connect the overall themes of the show. At the heart is the Magic Club, run by the titular Senpai.
Starting his new term at Tanenashi High School, an unmotivated freshman searches for a club that requires minimal participation to suit his needs. He then comes across the magic clubroom, and inside is a cute upperclassman practicing her magic tricks. Suffering from stage fright that causes her to slip up in her acts, she has a tendency to end up in the most embarrassing situations. Despite having little interest in a club run by an incapable magician, the freshman finds himself involved as a new member, experiencing all sorts of awkward moments with his eccentric mentor.
Every episode contains enough skits to entertain while poking fun at the characters’ personalities. Tejina-Senpai is the poster girl who also becomes the main source of jokes in the show. Whether you like her character isn’t all that important. In essence, you’re going to just have to take what Tejina-Sempai throws at you. Then in the end, somehow, some way, you may not regret it.
- This anime encompasses the term ecchi, so you won’t be left hung and dry over it
- Lots of doujinshis out there for this series for your “research”
- A great comedy anime watch with your fellow folks of culture
14. Interspecies Reviewers
Directed by the mastermind behind Miru Tights, Ishuzoku Reviewers seeks to answer one of the most pressing questions there is: which species is the sexiest?
Countless diverse races, from perky fairies to oozing slimes, inhabit the world. Naturally, such a melting pot of creatures has a broad and alluring variety of brothels. With so many options to choose from, it is hard to decide with which succu-girl to have a meaningful, interpersonal experience.
Defunct cultures throughout the eons have tried to make sense of our purpose in the macro. Why are we here? Why do we love? What is the nature of sin? When ruminating on these questions, I can’t help but think, what kind of footnote will anime leave in the Akashic records? I think I’ve finally found my answer, Interspecies Reviewers in PEAK culture.
- Borderline hentai, it was soo pornographic that it got uploaded officially to hentai websites
- There was a whole uproar surrounding this anime that started with Funimation dropping it entirely which then spiralled into a sequence of events that led Interspecies Reviewers to become the most relevant show this season
- Anything you could think of that has to do with hot anime chicks, is in this anime, go watch it
15. How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
Based on the light novel series written by Yukiya Murasaki. The light novels have been translated into English under the title How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord, published by J-Novel Club on December 4, 2017. The series has also been adapted to a manga written by Naoto Fukuda, published by Suiyobi no Sirius in June 2015.
In the new world resembling his favourite game, Takuma Sakamoto is greeted by the two girls who summoned him: Rem Galeu, a petite Pantherian adventurer, and Shera L. Greenwood, a busty Elf summoner. They perform an Enslavement Ritual in an attempt to subjugate him, but the spell backfires and causes them to become his slaves instead. Takuma decides to accompany the girls in finding a way to unbind their contract while learning to adapt to his new existence as the menacing Demon King.
An anime series that solely exists for the boobs, butts and fanservice? What type of pathetic person would even watch such a thing? Definitely me. Watch this with your door shut for your own social safety.
- Has an uncensored version for your degen needs
- Part of the small group of interesting Isekais
- The doujins for this series are plentiful and the quality is bonkers
In this article, we have introduced anime full of erotic scenes. Anime’s sexy scenes allow us to experience harems and lust-filled moments, which are a man’s dream.
Many of these anime works are not only erotic but also have interesting stories. You will grin at the erotic scenes, sometimes your hands will be sweaty, and sometimes you will cry. It is good to watch sexy anime once in a while.
Be sure to keep checking back on our site for more great anime recommendations.