Definition of Personal Information
Personal information refers to the name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, and other information that can identify an individual user obtained from the user through this service.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use users’ personal information only for the following purposes or within the scope of the purposes notified in advance.
- Provision of services operated by the Company.
- To respond to reports, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the services operated by the Company.
- Notification of services, updates, and other information operated by the Company.
- Mailing, sending, or transmitting gifts that the Company offers.
- Creation of statistical information to the extent that individuals cannot be identified.
- Advertising and promotion of the Company or third parties.
When you visit a page that displays “Behaviorally-Targeted Advertising” distributed by the third parties that set cookies on our service, the third party will also acquire cookie information from that company.
Restrictions on the Use of Personal Information
In managing personal information, we will not handle personal information without the consent of the individual or beyond the scope of use. However, this does not apply in the following cases;
- When entrusting personal information to subcontractors or business partners within the scope necessary for the implementation of the purpose of use of personal information.
- When a national or local government agency or a third party entrusted by such agency or organization requests the disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person who is the subject of the personal information.
- Other cases that are permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law.